Consent for personal data processing
In accordance with Article 9 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N. 152-FL “On Personal Data”, in order to:
- register for the International Forum of Consumer Cooperation “Bread, you are the world” (hereinafter referred to as the Event) which will be held on September 19-22, 2019 at the Ethnographic Park Museum ETHNOMIR;
- support the work of the Event;
- ensure my visit of the Event;
- organize control and permit regime of the Event;
- ensure compliance with laws and other regulatory acts of the Russian Federation and Moscow;
- ensure security, law and order during the event;
- inform about the conditions and procedure for participation in the Event, operating mode;
- send other materials and information related to the Event.
I, being the subject of personal data, act freely, in my own interests and willingly give my consent for personal data processing to
Centrosojuz of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) (107996, Moscow, Gilyarovskogo street, 57), for automated and non-automated personal data processing, in particular, the actions provided by paragraph 3 of article 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FL “On Personal Data”.
For these purposes, I give my consent for the implementation of actions with the provided personal data, including but not limited to: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (update, change), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, elimination. I also give my consent to provide these data for third parties in case and to the extent of necessity to ensure the stated aims.
I give my consent for the list of personal data processing:
- personal data (name, gender, date and place of birth, citizenship, serial passport number);
- country of residence;
- information about the place of work, position;
- contact information (phone number, e-mail address);
Consent for the personal data processing is valid for 10 years from the date of its signing, unless otherwise specified in legislation of the Russian Federation. The consent of the personal data subject may be revoked by sending a written Application to the Operator.
In case of consent revoking, the Operator is entitled to continue personal data processing without consent if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11, part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law “On Personal Data”. Otherwise, the Operator undertakes to stop processing my personal data and destroy them within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of the revocation.
I am aware that if this consent is revoked by me before or during the event, the access to this event will not be possible.